LaX Fabricating, Ltd. has the following capabilities utilizing both our in-house equipment and working with our partners.
LaX offers fabricating of mild and stainless steel as well as aluminum products. Our team of welders includes quality assurance by in-house CWI (Certified Weld Inspector) and all LaX welders are certified to the AWS D1.1, AWS D1.6 (American Welders Society) standard and/or ASME Section 9.
LaX has a qualified procedure and certified personnel to weld A514 material in flat and horizontal positions.
Welding processes performed in our shop include SMAW (stick), GMAW (mig), GTAW (tig) and Oxy-acetylene for welding and cutting.
LaX works under AISC guidelines and does subcontract work for AISC Certified shops.
- PythonX Structural Plasma Cutting Machine
- Alltra Model US-612 Plasma Cutting Machine 6'x12'
- Large capacity wet spray paint booth 60' x 80'
- Marvel vertical bandsaw 12" x 16" throat
- W.F. Wells horizontal bandsaw 36" x 24" throat
- W.F. Wells vertical miter bandsaw 16" x 24" throat
- Behringer horizontal bandsaw 27-1/2" x 19-1/2" throat
- Ocean Avenger II Structural Drill Line
- Ocean Clipper-maximum capacity 6" x 6" x 5/8"
- Drill Presses
- Hole punching 100 Ton
- Pipe and Tube Bending
- Plate Rolling
- 10 ga x 10 ft. maximum
- 1/2 in. x 6 ft.
- Detailing services
- Field Welding and Installation
- Testing services available to our customers:
- Magnetic Particle
- Visual utilizing LaX's on call inspectors who are certified per ASNT, NDT, Level 2 & 3, CWI and Certified Weld Test Conductor
- Powder Painting
- Sand Blasting
- Cincinnati 1/2" capacity 12' hydraulic shear
- Cincinnati 1/4" capacity 10' hydraulic shear
- Pacific 350 ton 14' brake press
- Cincinnati 135 8" auto form with CNC controls, spring back measuring and tooling for 22ga thru 500
- 5' x 20' Oxy-fuel Single Flame Torch Cutter
- Laser - Cincinnati CL707 2000 watt
- Capacity 72 x 144 - Mild Steel .500, Stainless .250, Aluminum .188
- Laser Cincinnati CL7 1700 watt
- Capacity 72 x 144 - Mild Steel .500, Stainless .188, Aluminum .125
- Structural Steel Rolling of
- Sheet Metal Pipe Fabrication, Welded and Lock seamed